Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work or study?


For me it's definitely study. Seriously can't wait for the coming semester to come because my internship end right before the semester start, cant wait cant wait!! Exhausted most of the time when i back from work and i can lay on the sofa for an hour and not talking to anyone. Even if my dad talks to me, i'll just nod my head as reply. Working is truly different because your work never end.....like never.. T______T Everyday is repeating itself and i always have to scratch head on where to eat, what to eat wtf. The happiest moment during work is... 5.29pm and 12.29pm hahahha wtf sounds so pathetic. Sometimes i'm super not productive after 4pm cos "I want to go home" will stuck on my head and thus making my progress slowwwwwww like a snail wtf. But the people i work for are so nice, great human being HAHAHAHA. And i told my bf that I don want to work in the future and ask him to feed me and he just replied wtf? =OOO Anyway, i have the instinct that i'll work until death. Hoping my future job is reallyyyyy something that i like but not in this way. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment