Thursday, August 23, 2012

Damai Beach

Okay sorry, I should have updated this weeks ago. Anyway, I went damai with friends again and gained weight again (not anymore cos everything back to normal lol) because I ate alot and drink alot wtf. Pictures below are taken in one of our room after dinner. This is also the first time going to the beach and not having seafood at the restaurant cos they said it's better not to eat any seafood before the drinking session. Is that true? I personally think can leh cos I always see people eat seafood and goes with beer leh, no meh? Idk. The guys bought 2 bottles of vodka, account on them keke. =DDD And of one them brought mini speaker, together with my laptop makes the night awesome lol. =DDD

Errrr..... I don know what to say..

Why am i laughing... O____O

Hi the girls =DD

I took this! Josh dint bounceback on purpose but I find this quite awesome leh lol.

Again, us. =DD Hiii.

Bernice & I ( Looking very shu nv here HAHAHAHA)

Again =DD

Without me =o

Got me =DD

keke. Very cute isnt? =DD

Future doc! (Respect) HAHAHAHA

O____O why some of them use mug, very weird. But all look very pretty lah LOL.

Oh hai, back to us again? LOLLLL

It's me & bernice again. =DDD A very very very naise girlfriend.

Errrrr.... Ended with this pic? Some pics gone because my laptop is died. T__________T
Bf on my left lol

Okay, end of part 1. There's part II if my laptop is alive. =D If....

No comments:

Post a Comment