Monday, August 13, 2012

Just saying..

As the semester holiday is a lil too long and I couldn't stand the boredom at home, so I decided to get some jobs to make my life busy yet meaningful. =D I've travelled to few places at the beginning of my holiday so there's no reason for me to laze around at home. Play hard and it's time for me to work hard now.

Having internship at a tax firm from Monday to Friday and another part time job on saturday. Hmmm, I guess I'm a lil too hardworking lol. That's why I'm falling sick now, getting flu and sore throat etc. =( anyway, I'm thankful of things happened at my workplace .

1. I always get free foods and drinks at my workplace. For example, green bean soup for breakfast, watermelon for dessert, bananas to bring home and etc. =D

2. Getting love from the kids. They are boss' kids under age of 7, so adorable. They address me as cheh-cheh which makes me soo happy lol. I just don't know why I love kids calling me Cheh-cheh and sometimes forcing my brother to call me so lol. Anyway, the kids always offer me food and always do some silly stuff to grab my attention.

3. I need not to wear formal to work. Just smart casual. =DDD Thats love because I can wear my jeans and sit anyhow I want. =D (And the chair is super comfortable).

4. The pay was quite good because i thought I wouldn't get single cent from it. And the part time job pay was also good. So double good. =D

I have target on the saving amount I should have at this year end. Still trying to achieve. Jia you~~



No comments:

Post a Comment