Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My addiction

My addictions:

1. Running Man

It's a Korea variety show that I recently love alot. It used to be kang xi lai le (Also variety show and its from taiwan) but it's getting more & more boring, so I change my love to this. At first, I was not interested in this at all thou always hear people around me talk about this.. Until my friend gave me some episods and i was like okayyy O________O fml why so nice! LOLLLLLL, I want more please. For those who hasn't watch, go watch cox you will laugh till peng. I was like HAHAHHAHAHA most of the time and it's freaking weird to watch me sitting at the dinning room alone laughing.  

Nah.. Their relationship chart (Can you see it?)

Source: Google Pics

The person I love the most in Running Man aka RM is Yoo Jae Suk. Grasshopper symbolize him and he loves green alot? idk. Green is his colour lol. He's not handsome but still... my ideal type as husband, keke. He's also the emcee for the show, perfect. Saranghae!! WO YAO JIA GEI NI (jkjk~). Another guy i quite like is Lee Kwang Soooooooooooo and he has long legs cox he's 190cm wtf. He's consider as weak in the show but without him i think the show wounldn't be that nice loh cox i always laugh at him especially his robotic dance. He's good in betray and framing people which makes the show more interesting LOLL. I hope thay can film at Malaysia too, someday.

2. Spagetti

Recently this is also my love. (Drooling after seeing this pic~~~)


3. Grilled Chicken Burger

This is definetly my love. =DDDDDD I wanna go mcd for this again!!



That's all for now. Thanks for reading. =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment