Sunday, December 9, 2012

3 months ago

Mobile blogging.

3 months ago, I thought I could no longer endure the pain cox it really hurts. It really does. The person I trusted the most after my family. Time flies, with a blink of eyes, coming to the end of semester. The wound is healed but leaving a scar behind. After so long, this post is about you again cox of some reasons. Lately, some people keep asking me about you and this is frustrating. Please don't misunderstand, I'm getting over it already. The previous post isn't all about you as well, please don't make such assumption. It's just I don like people to ask me things that I don wanna repeat it over and over again. But i don blame them cox they're completely ignorance of our stuff. Four years was quite some time, no wonder our names are linked together. You're still very important to me, always.

I'm single and I'm happy. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment