Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#01 Daddy and daughter

Inspired by Timothy Tiah aka fatty's famous fatty and shorty say series, I decided to blog out the conversations between my dad and I too. I named it "daddy and daughter".

My first attempt. 请多多指教lolol.

It happened at the hotel we stayed in Pulau Pangkor.

Dad: Eh later you let me bath first.

Me: Why? Let me first cox I haven shower one!

Dad: Aiya, I'm faster than you what. Just gimme 3 mins will do.

Me: You say one ar. What if you exceed 3 mins?

Dad: Then I'll leave the room loh.

Me: Okay you said 3 mins ah. *trusted him 100%

*bathhhh

Me: Hey dad!!! It's more than 3 mins already!!! *look at the watch* it's even more than 10mins!

Dad: okay lah almost done!

Dad walked out after few mins.

Me: Why you cheat me?

Dad: No lah, you heard the wrong thing lah, it's 30 mins not 3 min.

Me: wtf =_________________= you cheat me loh!

Dad: hahahahahahaha!

Me: *rolled eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment