Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#03 Daddy and daughter

It happened when we were wandering at Pulau Pangkor.

Me standing at the road side stall, carefully searching for pretty bangles and necklaces.

Me: Dad, you see this pretty or not?

Dad: Wa pretty leh! Not expensive somemore!

Me: yesss! I want but I got no money!

Dad: *ignores* *picking up some bangles and try on it

Dad: What did you said just now?

Me: Aiya, nothing la. *Saw what he is doing* wtf dad, what are you doing? Those are for girls lahhh!!

Dad: cannot try meh? Pretty leh..

Me: But it's for girls lahh..

Dad: Aiya never mind lah. *laugh at me

Me: You crazy!

Dad: Nahh, give you rm50 buy whatever you like lah.

Me: oh yay! Thank you! *touched

End up I keep the money and did not buy anything wtf. Now I regret cox it's so cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment