Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#02 daddy and daughter

Having supper together.

Dad: You're going to Aussie right?

Me: Yes, why you ask? I go find my friend ah.

Dad: Find a job there and no need come back lah.

Me: Wa... You don want your daughter come back? Why you like that?

Dad: *ignores

Dad: Eh your friend going back to Malaysia isit?

Me: Yesss, I'm going back with my friend on the same date lah.

Dad: Can your friend don come back?

Me: *secretly thinking (wtf I'm not finding my ex bf ok?!!!) of cox coming back lah, told you I'm going there to find my friend!

Dad: Why your friend coming back? Can your friend don't come back? Go there find a job loh..

Me: Aiya youuu..


Seriously dad, I'm going there to find my friend and is a SHE. I even show my dad her pic and he still thinking I'm going there to find my ex bf (he doesn't know he has becme my ex wtf).

No comments:

Post a Comment