Sunday, December 27, 2009

This is how I celebrate Christmas '09

Hello readers, wishing you all to have a bless Christmas with your loves one. 


This is me HOHOHOHO with the santa clause outfit wtf. 

Babes! Merry Christmas! 

I celebrated with my family, friends and boyfriend this year. Feel so loved and had so much fun with them. 

Before Christmas eve, Joshua Huan Jin Chien Yu Pearlie & me went for movie. That was a random decision cox we do not know where to go and we got nothing to do wtf. So...ended up with movie & it's quite nice thou cox got the Christmas feel after watching. =DD Then we went for the Christmas Parade at Padungan Area but Chien Yu did not join us cox he left for family dinner. We had our dinner at After 3 & ran here and there UNDER THE RAIN wtf. And...I'm extremely HAPPPYYY cox something personal happened which I cannot reveal here. Keke.


Look at those beautiful angels, 真的很美..

Another snap.

Also join the Christmas party with my dancemates. It's a yearly event held by my dance school but you have to pay for it wtf. Quite expensive thou, RM50 per person. This year held at a Japanese restaurant at Crown Square. We're obliged to dress according to the theme, which is red & green, and presents for the present exchange session. 

Chin Woon.Me.Xian Hui.Esjoy.

Teachers.

CDE Grade 10 graduates.
=)

Sandy & Me.

Jia Ying.
Entitled as Miss Christmas based on voting.
=)

Chin Woon, Ms Jan & Me
=)

Everyone seem to be Camwhoring on that night.
All dressed beautifully.
Look forward to next year party.
Hope as nice as this one.
=)

On 24 Dec, was going out for the whole day.

At boulevard.

Er hmm.
XD

Then, headed to Spring to meet my Darlings.
Darlings were waiting for 2 hours.
Sorry.
T__T

First snap at Giordano.

Second snap.
Love the outfits.
I LOVE HER!!
Mic's hmm & Me.
Lolx.

I want to complain too.
Someone don't let me go with DARLINGS.
Bopien lo, someone kept complaining says one month one month.
Some personal reason too.
So, choose to go his parents' office lo.

I missed the countdown at SPRING.
YOUR fault.
Hrmp!
T__T

On 25 Dec, Daddy booked a room at Palm beach at Sematan.
2 hours plus driving.
*SO LONG LO*
So, my Christmas was celebrated with family.
=D

The ONLY captured scenery.
Was too happy playing.
=)

My Bro and my dinner.
Self-made.
=)
Parents went out for dinner.

My SUKU bro.
=)

My bro complaint it's 'BIG'
XD

My breakfast.
=)

I LOVE DADDY MUMMY.
=D

So, this year I celebrated my CHRISTMAS with them.
Hope you enjoy your Christmas as well.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment