Saturday, January 2, 2010

End of 2009 =)

Year 2009 ended.
So many things changed within a year.
These make a difference in me too. =)
But, I'm still a good girl. *Wink*

Jan 2009
The very first time of being a MAXIS promoter.
Get paid for working 4 days.

Feb 2009
Sleeping & TV for the whole month. =)
Damn song de.
My uncle's wife also gave birth, Joanne.

Beloved cousin.
Joanne.

Mar 2009
End of my lazy life after announcement of SPM.
Went Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus.

I thought it was big.
But, it's not.
><
Met friends other than Kuching. =)
And also Swingang.
I do hope our friendship last forever.

Hehe.
=)

Also, get my P license.
Whoo, No KOPI-O.
Trust me.

April 2009
Nothing special happened.
Dance. School. Sleep. Tv. Online.
Have my very own lappie?


May 2009
Sat for Swinburne Mid term exam.
Participate in the dance concert organized by my Dance School too. =)

'Dong Huang'
Choreograph by Ms Jan.
One of our performance.

June 2009
Went KL, Singapore and Ipoh with family.
My very first time done presentation in Innovation class.

Marissa, Shu Yi, Michelle, Me
Those are my Inno group members.

July 2009
End of First Sem Foundation.
Was glad to pass it too. =)
The very first time went Sing-K with Swingang too.

Tadaa, the girls group.

Grade 10.
At Airport to welcome the sultans and raja.
We get paid for it.
=)

Aug 2009
Start of Foundation Second Sem.
Kuching Fest started on this month too.

Before school reopen, went Damai with them. =)

Again, went Damai with Darlings during their school holiday. =)

Sept 2009
Just a not-so-happy month.
My very first time of being a DIGI promoter too.
My very first time playing bowling too.

At Bdc.
Got triple strike for the last round. =)
I still remembered i broke my right thumb's nail.

One day Permai trip with Darlings and 5C's guys.
Own gang.


Celebrated Shirly's 18th birthday at Chilax.

Oct 2009
Stella & My birthday fall on the same month.
So, we celebrated together.

Swinburne Friends

Darlings

Perform at behind Dewan Masyarakat too.

Nov 2009
End of second sem and final exam in Swinburne.
Horray but it's the start of MPW lessons.
It was so wtf make me sad only.
And also, I also finished Grade 10 CDE.
I wondered all of us will still continue Grade 11.
Definitely miss all of you.

Was also helping in the deepavali sales at Dewan Suarah as a Leo.

Another Damai Trip with Swingang too. =)
But, this time different.
We went Damai Puri.

Dec 2009
This supposed to be my holiday but sigh.
You-know-why. So tired of it.
This month makes my purse slim down just because all of the shopping items are on sale.
Just could not help it.
><


My cousin.My uncle's son.
Not sure what' s his name but surely belongs to Tan's =)

Attended Christmas Party with Dance-mates.

Went Palm beach with family was awesome =)

Countdown with hmm was also memorable.
*Sorry friends, our time is just so limited*

So yeah, i did many things in 2009.
Not wasted but contented.
Perhaps,I should cherish my family & friends before they are gone.
Love you all.
Also, I will love you. =)
Thank you.
*Pls don't vomit after reading this post, i mean it*

Love, Mian

No comments:

Post a Comment