Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not just another Tuesday

The day before yesterday, I went Spring with my dance-mates.
It's was kind of reunion because Jasz was going too. :)



She went back early.
The only pics that we have with Jasz.

After that, We went Padini.
My favorite place for trying unaffordable clothes.
Of course, we took lots of pics.


Fannie

Krystal
♥Look sexy♥

Mian
Hey, that's me.


3 of us

I personally love this very much

Me
Love the outfit but not going to buy it.
Too expensive.

After that, we went Nichii.
Krystal's besties was working at there.


Krys, Fann & Mian
We love the dress
♥♥♥

Fann & I
They said i look good on that dress.
So, i bought it for Christmas party.
Pls do not think i'm rich,
bought it because i have no dress.
How sad.


Last pic before back.
Indeed, the background is nice.
Muah. Love this.

Splendid day with my dance-mates.
Sweet memories.

At night,we have our dinner at Bombastick with Swingang.
p/s: sorry if i spell wrongly for that place.
kinda forget.


Mine
Chicken chop with mushroom sauce [RM5.5]
100 plus [RM2.2]

Nice ho?

Ting's meal.
Chicken chop with black pepper.


Jee's meal.
Fried rice & fried egg on top.

We went Jalan Song after that.
End of day.


Love,
Mian


No comments:

Post a Comment