Saturday, December 26, 2009

This is how i spent my day with cousins

Hi readers. Today, gonna blog bout the the lim-teh session with cousins at Tarot. I know it sounds boring, so just let this post filled with pictures. =D 



The drinks that we ordered. Mine was Teh C Peng Special on the top right, always my fav drink at Tarot. 




Jessica
She's our aunt thou we're just few years younger than her. Playing the cards happily. =D




Jocelyn
She's crazy. Like seriously. And very sociable because she's the only cousin who can mingle well with my friends. She likes to camwhore, alot and keep saying herself cute. Did i introduce her? She's 2 years younger than me, 俗称表妹 LOL. 



This is me, apparently. If you're the new reader, this is me. Sincerely welcome you LOLOLOL. Anyway, I'm very glad to say that i'm the winner for all sorts of card games that we've played for that night. I think it's the feng sui because my cousin told me that she won the game after me when she changed to my seat (I went to bathroom). If you don't believe feng sui, I can say it's because of my skills and knowledge and whatsoever that made me became the winner of the day LOL. 赌神 HAHAHAHA. 



From left, Jocelyn, Jessica & Elaine.


Elaine is the one on the right side. One year younger than me, but in actual fact, I'm just 4 months older than her because she's born in the beginning of monkey year and me in the end of meh-meh year. We're very close and we talk everything to each other since young. I remembered we're always very excited when we see each other & love to stay over at her place. You cannot stop laughing when you're with her & the way she laugh is kind of unique. 


Winner of the day. =D


Concentrating..


This picture is taken in front of the washroom and I purposely showing this expression, and i just don know why. Anyway, still looking good right. HAHAHAHA. 自我感觉良好LOLOL~





After many attempts of self snapping, this is the only photo that perfectly shows our cute faces. But not that CHIO T___T




This was taken at Jocelyn's place. Also the last photo before we went back & ended this day happily because this is definitely a loving and warm gathering for us. =DDD



And then, I drove Jocelyn to The Spring two days later to hunt for beautiful heels for the coming dinner or presentation. 



Personally think quite chio, isn't? Anyway, I did not buy in the end after few considerations.  



We went Sugarbun after that & this is what she ordered. Sat there and chit chat for quite awhile. I ended up buying so many things at The Spring wtf, so broke. Girls never stop buying, never. T____________T Then, our aunt brought us to boulevard with her family. Pizza hut for dinner. 



This cute boy is Dennis and he's also one of my cousins. Looking the photo, he's digging his nose happily wtf. Speaking of him, his voice is super high pitch wtf. A boy with high pitch voice, just cannot stand. HAHAHAHA. 


A candid shot by me. Starting to amazed with my skills. =D


With Santa Clause and Snowman. Can't believe that we queued up for this photo wtf. 


After pizza, we went Boulevard's top floor.
Planet Boulevard Playland.
Per Kid Rm0.50.


Kids are kids, screaming here and there like there's no tomorrow.


Exhausted Amelia. 






No comments:

Post a Comment