Monday, November 5, 2012

To my future one

I'm writing for my future one, the one I will love forever with no regrets. 

I'm writing this to you because I want you to get to know me...the me before we met, the me before we became us. 

But who are you? where are you? how are you? 

Still uncertainties. 

You might be someone I already knew or someone unknown who is waiting for my coming. You might be single or having a person with you right now. Whoever you are and whatever you are doing now, I hope you are okay cox I know you will come to me somehow. It's just a matter of time. For now, I'm not ready into a  new relationship yet cox you know...just not ready yet...cox i take every relationship seriously..but I hope we wouldn't have to wait for soooo long to be together.For now, I still able to enjoy my single life, still happy cox i still have awesome friends around me. And I know they always here for me. =)

I'm not sure whether if you will read it, but since I have chose you, it simply means I'm comfortable with you and I want to be yours forever. I hope it will be forever. No more fooling around, just be serious. I'm the serious type and I don't want to waste my time just to play with you. Fyi, I used quite a long period just to decide who I should be before getting into the relationship cox i took many factors into considerations. Internal and external wtf. Uncontrollable cox i think alot, far more than you thought. And, I don't care how many person you loved before me cox they have somehow shaped what you have became now. And maybe that's what I love about you, not because of your past. But you better be clean wtf. If you know what I mean. 

I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm pretty much the opposite way. I'm on the way of learning..to be a better person..to be a person you wouldn't want to leave. But you have to know.. I'm hot temper and easily frustrated when things don't go the way I anticipated. I might bite as well. So I can't promise you I will always be kind to you. And I love to sing whenever I can, so please bear with me cox sometimes is very nan ting one wtf. And I love LeeHom cox he's perfect for me so please don't jealous. I still love you thou. And most importantly, my cooking skills is just mehh.....you better know how to cook lah HAHA. Damn, after writing this down, what do you love about me? cox it seems i  have a lot que dian wtf. 

I don't need you to feed me cox I know I have the ability to feed myself and even my family. But...sometimes I still hope you will say you will YANG WO okayy? I will be very happy if you do that. I hope people can see me drown in happiness when I'm with you and tell me you're THE ONE. Also, I hope you are the one who can stay with me no matter what happened. 

You are all I long for.. 

Be my last love, would you? 

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment