Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Complain Queen

It's been the third week, I stayed at school continuously. Day and night. I feel guilty cox my house is more to a hotel to me for the past few weeks. I went out early and back after 11 at night. And, I feel like puking cox every meal are done outside, so sick of it. I used to complain home food cox it's tasteless but somehow i miss it especially these few weeks. I feel very warm when I finally get back home for dinner (SOOOO happy lolx), few days ago. So, hello future husband, you read this? I want you to cook for me. :P

This final semester is really hard on me cox we did everything like quite last minute. Late submission blah blah blah but the result was surprisingly good. I was like O___O cox we got the highest for some of the assignments. Today, the day that I've waited for has finally come to the end cox I've been working so hard for the final report. I'm glad that our hard work paid off cox overall performance was quite good. But the process is seriously tough cox not all members are doing their work and even if he did, it's partly wrong wtf. Thinking back really make me to roll up my eyes (Sorry, I just couldn't control). Only few members are productive wtf.  For the final presentation, I just don know why I am that nervous and shivering from inside wtf. Trembling hands and sweating palms. I never feel so gan jiong before ahhh. Anyway, it's over & the feedback is kinda good. Buddha loves me. :3

Now pray for my final exam which is on NEXT WEEK. ll___ll Still have 4 days to study all the chapters. KILL ME.   kthxbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment