Sunday, October 14, 2012

Octoberfest

Hi babes. 

Met lots of old friends and new friends in these two months. All awesome.

And this is a happy month for me. Reason? It's October! A month for libra babes. =DD

I thank my family for celebrate my birthday for 3 times? cox initially my mum wanted to throw a birthday party for me but i refuse cox got abit awkward. I don know why cox it's not like weeding ba. and i never ask people to celebrate my birthday for me cox cox i feel super weird thou (i'm shy). LOLOL. BUTTTTT, my friends are always super awesome cox they always surprise me ='))) Thank youuuuuu. Sincerely thank all of youuu from my bottom of my heart, can see how sincere i am or not? lolol.

But I have no pictures for that loh. >_____< Geh.

Also, big congrats to my friends who graduated. ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment