Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Goodbye

Yes, this is a good bye post. 

And yes, this is about my relationship. 

And yes, if you're reading it, you're shock, so do i. I'm getting over it but till now i cant really accept it really happened. I ever thought of it, but certainly not in this way. 

Yes, we broke up. And it happened months ago. No one knew it when it happened. It was really a hard time for me at that time. If you ever encounter this kind of situation, you'll certainly know how i felt. If you never come across this, you wouldn't know how i really felt cox this feelings is something that I couldn't write in words. It's bitter anyway. Everyplace has our memories so it was kind of hard for me not to think about it. Whenever I step in my room, I see the stuff he bought for me and even the phone I'm using now is also one of my presents from him. The route from home to school, I'll pass by his house and office. And whenever I think of roti canai also remind me of him cox we used to have that for our supper and many many many more. Slowly, i told my friends about it and they gave me almost the same responses. My brother din't even believe it at the first place cox 

'' Wtf? Really? Seriously? Cox you don look sad at all.'' He said. 

Of cox i did cry, I admit okayyy. Who don't when this happened, right? Just that I din't show my emo-ness to you okayyy. But i did show to some friends cox i know they won't ask me anything one. But most of the times, people still see me smiling or even laughing , like nothing happened. =) Frankly speaking, I did persuade him to stay...but last for one day only..still....you still have to accept it no matter how hard it is cox it has happened right? I know, I will somehow get over it. It's just a matter of time. 

We knew each other when we're 10. And now, we're 21. So basically we know each other for 11 years but we became closer in secondary school cox of our seats. My love story is kinda dramatic since secondary sch cox most of the time is complicated. So...yeah...sucks. I hate when the wrong person keep bumping to me cox it cause me to have more fan nao wtf. 

I remember this year was the first time we celebrate valentine day together, i mean physically. But yeah, also the last time. Maybe...fate drew us together and pull us back again. But, I'm here to say, my ex boyfriend is really really a good guy. He has good family background, educated, mature, faithful, devote when he's in love with you, girlfriend is always priority, wont give up on you even when people around oppose, always show his love to you, respect you, not stingy and will give the best to you if he can afford. You feel safe when you're with him cox of the way he thinks and how he treats you. In this relationship, he really show how good he is as a boyfriend and I have to admit that i did not play my role very well like what he did. He accepted me for who I am. I appreciate and grateful for what he had done for me so many years. We once thought our stories have no ending but yea...Thank you. I know you will read this. At least, I've learnt from mistakes.  

Love left us. 

We couldn't get back to what we used to be anymore. We're still friends anyway. 

"We are never ever ever getting back together'' - Taylor Swift


The end.

I do not want anyone to ask me again cox i really don feel like talking about it again and again. 

I'm really glad we're still friends, and all the best to us. =) Thank you, still. =')

Friendsforever.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering how to post a comment on your blog.
    Like what you have said. Im one of those who get shocked when reading this. It's actually same goes to me when people get you an empty promises, persuaded and convinced you they have changed when they met you up. 360 degree changed after separated. All it seems to be just a broken chain. :[

    Be tough. You're strong enough.

    ReplyDelete