Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday!

Actually, i'm in the midst of working but too tired with my work wtf. Procastinating. But since i'm using the computer with internet access, why don't I update my blog? =DD i crap alot here keke. Okay lah, today is a saturday but i'm still in the office T______T but looking at the bright side, it means at least i still have $$. =D End of month why you no faster come, boluiboluiboluibolui.

Oh ya, if you have smartphone, pls do download nuffnangx (social blog stalking), read this to find what nuffnangX can do and search for my blog (lovemian1003) =DD And also, download K歌达人if you are the one who love to sing like me :3 cox you can record your singing and share it. and shun bian follow me too (if you want to here me sing), a newbie here, elly0304 (just a random username cox i don wanna use mian1003 anymore II__II ). Leave a comment after you listen to it leh cox i think some is quite bad.




That's all for nao cox going home soon, weeeeeeee. =D kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment