Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Part of me

Mobile blogging

Hi readers! Feel kinda weird for not updating my blog these few days cox I'm busy with my very own thing. I know there might not have anyone bother about it cox not much reader for my blog, but if you're now reading it I thank you for doing so :') I keeping this blog bcox I see it as my diary and today technology ease me to blog more and more often even if my laptop is not with me. Sometimes, I really have a lot to say. So I rather put them into words and one day I might scold myself and laugh back for being that stupid wtf. If you meet me in person, you will find me very talkative too especially with the person i'm comfortable with. Not talkative all the time also lah. I find myself quite emotional wtf cox I easily touched by small things then tears rolled down wtffff. For example, when people treat me sooo nice for no reason or movie wtf. And easily cry over small lil things wtf but is hide under blanket cry that kind wtf and easy get frustrated also! Sometimes I feel like having the menopause symptoms wtf, but I'm just 20! Okay and I remember I cried uncountable times during f4 and f5 cox of love matters wtf, complicated. It's a past now..

You know, sometimes no matter how strong a girl is, she still needs a broad shoulder to lay on. A strong one that really can rely on. Thou I have already used to be in such a long distance relationship but sometimes I do think it's good to have you around me, physically. Deep inside I really need you especially I have difficulties or problems that I couldn't solve & you are the only one who I can tell everything cox I know you know how to solve it or minimize it, always. I do have friends that listen to my problems but I don't tell everything.. Not all can calm me when I'm panic or whatever etc.

Lately, I've been thinking the problem over & over again. Still, my heart couldn't obey what I have decided. Maybe that's not what I really want..so this time I'll just let my heart make the move & I'll see how it goes.

Without noticing, I've typed out so many words already. Actually I have more to say but I'm so sleepy already, good night. My eng sucks.


The loso girl

No comments:

Post a Comment