Monday, January 23, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai 2012, The Dragon Year

People, again, Gong Xi Fa Cai! Huat ar. :D Happy Dragon year & Happy Chinese New year. According to the Chinese calendar, I'm in the age of 22 already wtf. Afraid of not even getting an red packet few years later T___T. Nevermind, by that time I might be a workaholic who can't differentiate day and night already *sound pathetic* HAHAHA. Back to topic, this year I celebrated my CNY eve with family and friends. Reunion dinner with my relatives at my uncle's restaurant then played firecracker and fireworks at friend's house but suddenly rains in between 11.30-12.15am and it really swept my CNY mood for quite awhile. Anyway, we still have fun after the rain. :DD Fyi, I'm sick for these new days so I have no junk foods and cold drinks :'( Really SOI chin. Kays, thats all, I'm updating through phone. So how was your CNY? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment