Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First post in twenty twelve '12

Time flies! It's twenty twelve already and why I am still so immature? *starting to emo* My age starts with a two and yet I'm still acting like a kid, sometimes. On the bright side, it means I still have young thoughts! HAHAHA! By the way, wishing you happy new year thou it's abit late. Speaking of 2012, it did not start well because my hometown, Kuching was raining cats and dogs which caused water level rise up and therefore causing one dead and one missing at Batu Lintang area. Rescue team are still searching for the missing one, #praying. Why life can be so cruel? :/ Anyway, I've got new phone for my Christmas present from my boyfriend, and I'm extremely happy. Also, new casing from lovely friends, I am so love you guys. :~] Celebrating Christmas and new year at Kuching can be so boring, why? Because it's small or maybe I'm getting older and have no interest to celebrate all those stuff :\ For your information, I update my blog once in a while because I have twitter, hahahaha! Follow me @Mian1003 if you want and good morning! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment