Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Unforgettable experience. =)

10days working life has ended. Received half of my paid too. =)
Thought of hard to get along these 10days, but it wasn't.
Kinda fun actually especially on the last day.
Frankly speaking, I do think promoters are just like a vase. Doing-nothing.
Just do it for fun since they insist to hire promoters.

Stand and smile and ask=Money come in. Why not? =)



Let me introduce.
He's approachable & very nice person to talk too. =)
Always bring around his Anna Sui mirror & look at it.
*All the time!!*
Oops. He has a cute smile. Very cute.
p/s: hey. someone, mai jealous ar & say me. ><

Saya.
Sedang curi tulang at Digi centre.
=)

At Taiwan small porridge. *Direct translate*
Cheap yet delicious dishes.
Cheap-cheap soup Rm1.50 only.

Boo. Nothing much to say.
Also made friends with our competitors' promoters. =)
They are so nice and approachable and comfortable to talk with.
*Someone, you don't angry again ar.*
Sometimes, they even helped us.
Oh ya, I worked with my best friend.
Her ta-bo-peng-you was our driver. Lol.


That's all.
Lazy to talk about it. =)


Love,
Mian



No comments:

Post a Comment