Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Dream. Yawn. =)

Do not know what happened to me recently.
I always dream of going traveling here and there.
That is why I kept saving money.
Weeks ago, I watched Taiwan Programme & the Host is at Hong Kong DisneyLand.
As the newest Disney Land in the world, it is a must-go & must-see because of its special attraction and the inimitable sense of Chinese culture.
OMG. I want to GO.


How adorable.
Mickey is welcoming you to Disney Land!
^^
Overview of Disney Land.

What can I say?
This is just so NICE!!

Awesome.
I want to see it with my naked eyes.
OMG.
I truly madly LOVE this.

You definitely will have a fantastic and magical journey accompanied by Disney Characters.
^^
Free photo-taking with Mickey & Minnie.
I want this happen on me too.
=)

There are many more great photos but I am too tired edy.
I hope to be there in few years time.
I Hope. Pray Hard.
Good Night.

Love,
Mian

1 comment:

  1. we go together la...haha....
    How i wish i can go there...=D

    ReplyDelete