Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My study day in Swinburne

Hello readers, I'm back. Really had a hectic week for me, for us, for swingang. Foundation students are busy with their assignments and presentations, good luck to all of you yo~ =DDD Mine was quite okay. 
































The clumsy look Sam with the happy Clement. We sneaked into their class to give them moral support for their presentation. =DD





















This is Samuel. Presenting their new innovation, sport shoes. His presentation was quite okay.





















This is Clement. I personally like his presentation because he always sound very convincing. =DDD Also a very naise friend, just like my daddy. 


































This is Jee, also a very naise friend. His presentation was pretty good. Actually quite amazed with their last minute work.


Overall their presentation was pretty good but a lil too long. It took them for around one hour to finish it. Okay, back to myself. As I've said this is the assignment week, i actually stayed back everyday just to complete the English and Marketing assignment. And it's a group assignment, no choice but to stay back. Luckily my hardworks have not been in vain, 好开心.. ='DDD While for the marketing presentation, the comment was quite good but i did something that disgrace myself wtf. 














































My baby english assignment, been spending weeks for it. =DD


Okay, as a student, I did something that not suppose to do in class. Did not pay attention during law class and play with the webcam wtf. Quite fun thou lolol. 















Ah ting & I, we chat through msn with turning on the webcam. and mind you, we're just few seats apart wtf. Lecturer just ignore us, I guess every class has student like us HUH. Laughing all the way & I don know what we're laughing at wtf. 


















Webcam with Shu Yi, another good friend of mine. Love to chat with with either in person or webcam, because she's a clumsy person and always did stupid things. Always make me burst into laugh lolol, quite love this friend =DDD 
















Acting cute with her. 

That's all for this post, good luck for the finals. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment