Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Sunday :D

Was awake at 11am this morning.
Mum was nagging.
Ish. Saying me have not eat breakfast. o.0
Nehneh, so reluctant to wake up ma.
Then, a message from pearl asking us for movie. :D
Whee, of course i send a yes to her
I want want want watch 2012 eh.
She fetch me & Nie and we went there meeting josh, Chien Yu and etc.
Thing does not happen as what i have anticipated lo.
Sohai de left few seats only.
So, changed to A Christmas Carol.




A Christmas Carol
Kinda nice de lo.
Around 96 minutes.
It is actually teaching us not to be stingy.
Lalala. Lazy describe..











Before that, we went Chung Hua No3 eat ice kacang and it was a rainny day. XD
Then, because of can't stand the smoke by SOMEONE then we went 175cafe.
Soaking our legs inside the fish spa.
It was so cold. Very cold i mean. XD
Hmm, after spending one hour plus at there,
We went back to SPRING for our movie.
Then, end of the day.
Contented. Satisfied.
At least no regrets paying RM11 for the movie.

Anyway, I am HAPPY.
Because of someone.
Hehe.
We on our webcam.
We smiled. Chat.
Sweet. Until I fall asleep. XD

Good night. :)

Love,
Mian

No comments:

Post a Comment