Monday, July 5, 2010

MY Hada Labo

Hada Labo  
I guess most girls heard this Japan brand before & it sells well at Japan. So far the comments I heard all postive & it won awards too. It's available at Guardian, but I would like to have the sampling before I buy. Check out more at this site for free samples. The sampling has been extended to July. Cant wait for to receive the sample.


i
SHA Moisturising Mist   
 
I want this new product! I frequently stay in air conditioning room and this can replenish my dry skin anywhere anytime as it just lightweight 45ml. So conveninent. Sigh, I guess I have to wait myself to get a new job to buy this. Over-spending this month.

Girls should always pamper their skin.
Don forget to sign up and share with ur friends for the sampling before it ends. 
Hurry up dear. =)


Love,
Mian

No comments:

Post a Comment