Monday, June 28, 2010

Start of my Loooog holiday

Imma back to blog again after 1 week halting for nothing. Final exam ended last Friday which means I’m having a Looong holiday nearly 2 months till end of August. Few days gone and I can actually feel the sienness of this long holiday. So, anyone, intro me a easy but satisfied pay job for me? Heee. Feel so happy for having more than 8 sleeping hours these few days. Just can’t sleep Soo weell during final because that is FINAL EXAM, wondering and doubting whether can pass for all subjects. Regret for not starting earlier revision and I had no satisfy results for the first sem. Just hope to get at least a P for all subjects. For this final, I can really feel the stress that I never came across in my life. I mean, for the past 19 years. I can’t finish the exam paper, I cant make myself not to feel panic, I cant make myself to feel alert and I can’t make myself to remember everything. I hope, I can fix it well for next sem. Felt guilty and helpless though. Don care, must play to the fullest for the coming trip. Hee. Actually, would have to blog for the last trip with family, but laziness approached. I have to take transfer this and that to the laptop, so next post would be the trip but tell you in advance, not very interesting. Anyway, besides having enough sleep, kinda busy of accompanying someone who back from aussie these few days but someone is always so busy helping this and that. Also, very tired because Im the driver. But Imma still have to thanks you for bringing back my fav dark chocolate so kam sia, thank you. My friends, future accountant and doctor also back for holiday. Now left the so called 'Ham-ge' didn't back yet. It's so nice to hang out together chit-chatting, like before, and bring us back to memory of secondary school. Oops, I hadn't met my besties yet. Miss them too. Shall rest and stop. Routinely fog up mirror, most fav enjoying moment, hot shower! And, have a looong nice sleep. Good night.Oyasumi.annyeonghi jumuseyo.Whatever you want.


XOXO,

Mian

No comments:

Post a Comment